Dutch Neck Event Updates
Hear what happens when the purple martins reach Florida and are celebrating the completion of the first leg of their adventurous journey in the beautiful voice of Sophia Liu.
"Who's That Bird" by Sophia Liu. #CelebratingThirdGraders #SpringChoralConcert ... See MoreSee Less
Here comes Mr. Arpan Vijay and his lovely intrepration of "The Flights of the Purple Martins." #CelebratingthirdGraders #SpringChoralConcert ... See MoreSee Less
Here is Diya Cheriyil's very confident performance of "Flight of the Purple Martins." Diya, thank you for telling us the fascinating story of the purple martins in the beginning. It was very interesting! #SpringChoralConcert #CelebratingThirdGraders
youtu.be/VnkWQUWpTqs ... See MoreSee Less
Great job, Diya!!❤️
Celebrating Third Grade Choral Concert at home. Beautiful rendition of 'The Helpers' by Julia Corso. 🥰 ... See MoreSee Less
In honor of our 3rd grade students we would like to share their homemade chorus concert videos. So proud of our third graders! Here is Yashasvi Chuthari's "flight of the purple martins." ... See MoreSee Less
DUTCH NECK PTA VIRTUAL ELECTION MEETING TONIGHT AT 7:30 P.M. ZOOM DETAILS IN YOUR INBOX.
Please attend the meeting to vote for the new board for the 2020-2021 school year. This will be a great opportunity to learn about the PTA and how you can get involved. It will be nice to see friendly faces and get a chance to talk to other Dutch Neck parents. ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you Liberty Martial Arts for an awesome Virtual Ninja Warrior event. More than 250 Ninjas zoomed in! Thank you teachers and the principals for joining and encouraging the kids. Lots of fun and learning! #staystrong #beconfident #dutchneckninjas💪🏻🥋👍🏼❤️🤩 ... See MoreSee Less
Don't forget to join for some Ninja fun TODAY from 2:00 to 3:00pm. Bring brother, sister, mom, dad, grand parents or all to learn some cool martial arts and Ninja fitness workout drills. Join the first ever live online Dutch Neck event! ... See MoreSee Less
Few reminders for Virtual Ninja Warrior Training Event tomorrow from 2-3p.m.:
1. Wear comfortable clothing. Dutch Neck t-shirts or Dutch Neck colors would be great. No dresses or skirts.
2. Keep a pillow handy for the kids to try out some cool moves with their siblings or grownups.
3. Keep a water bottle next to you to stay hydrated.
4. Socks or bare feet would be ideal.
5. For a better view log into Zoom from a laptop/computer and make sure your video is working and we can see all the participants.
6. You could be a star! We will be spotlighting Ninjas throughout the event. Earn a free 8-week martial arts course and a printable certificate. ... See MoreSee Less